Monday, February 6, 2012

Sith Corruption

Just for kicks, I turned on the Sith Corruption option in the Preferences Menu, under Social. This is a pic of the difference in Spiral. She is Dark IV right now. Yeah, the evil one is on the left! LOL
I love choosing the Dark side stuff in conversations, it's so hilarious! Spiral has the most evil voice and she relishes the demise of her enemies. I think the phrase I hear her say most often is: "There will be no survivors."
I keep being told that there is a point to choosing Dark or Light side, but so far I haven't found it. (Other than the intense satisfaction I get from watching those engineers get sucked out into deep space!) I have visited the Dark Side vendor on the Fleet, but I didn't see anything I really liked. Every now and then a mob drops a piece of gear that requires a certain alignment to wear it, but other than that, I haven't noticed a big advantage to choosing one way or another. Perhaps it's something that will be improved upon as the game evolves. I do like to idea of having Dark-specific gear as you level your alignment. I want to have purely evil clothes or jewelry or something. Perhaps a necklace of Ewok tails?

No comments:

Post a Comment